Some of the most famous treaties in the history of treaty-making are:
– The treaty of Versailles (1919)
– The Concordat (treaty) between the Holy See (Vatican) and Italy (Lateran)
– The Yalta Conference and Accords (1945)
– The Charter of the United Nations Organization (1945)
– The Bretton Woods Agreement (1944)
– The North Atlantic Treaty (1949)
– The Copenhagen Accord (2009; actually, not a treaty)
The full text of the so-called Budapest Accord is below. The only to tell if ...
The Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties between States and International Organizations or Between ...